Can't Export as pdf or jpg

• 12 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Can’t export anything all of a sudden on webwhiteboard.com.

As an un-logged in guest, clicking the export button brings up the normal pop-up asking for a sign-up, and at the bottom are two links to export the board as an image or PDF. Clicking either of them does nothing. The window closes and that’s it. Tested on two different desktop machines with 3 different browsers (Firefox, Edge & Chrome).

Created a free account, and when logged-in the options in the export menu change to either save as a template or attach to JIRA, and that’s it.

Just looking for a way to save a board as a single file. Hopefully this isn’t an intended permanent change.

2 replies

Hi there, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Miro support team! I’m really sorry to hear about this issue. 

It looks like we’ll need to troubleshoot this a bit further. I’ve gone ahead and created a support ticket for you with some follow up information where we can troubleshoot this a little further. Please check your inbox at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

Dear MIRO Development Team, 

I am a new user, educator profile, recently migrating from Jamboard. First of all, thank you very much for developing this wonderful tool.  

Yesterday a student asked me our shared material to be sent in jpg or pdf via Whatsapp. I was not home. I tried to do this with my MIRO Android app, from my Google Pixel 6 xl, but - I wondered - the GUI seemed to miss an exporting icon. Then, I solved it with screenshots, as frames were only few. 

I would like you to suggest me a solution, or eventually plug-ins, to export in JPG or PDF from an Android device. 

In addition, user seems unable to export - in different pages - a set of selected frames instead of the totality of frames in a board in whatever environment (IOS, Android and MIRO website, as well). 

In case of no solution, please, consider to implement those (very useful, I suppose, for educators like me) capabilities!!

Thank you very much for your patience to read and for your kind reply. With very best regards.

Fabio