Skip to main content
Question

Can't access my boards or create boards in my own space

• 18 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I have been unable to access my space on Miro for a while now. When I tried logging in, I would get a gray partly transparent overlay on my space. Now, I’ve been invited to a new organization in Miro, and I can get in now and access their board, but I still can’t see my own space on the left hand side, and I see no way to create a board in my space, I can only create a board in my friend’s org.

FWIW, I may have deleted/transfered my space or boards a while back, which is what started the problem. I’m not sure exactly what I did, but this was not what I intended.

Anyone run into this before?

Thank you!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Samuel Vange 

FWIW, I may have deleted/transferred my space or boards a while back, which is what started the problem.

Anyone run into this before?

While I have not personally experienced this, yes, I have seen similar posts about this on the forum. If you cannot find the team space on the left-vertical bar of your dashboard, and you were using the same email address with Miro at the time, then the space was either renamed, deleted, or you left it.

Contacting Miro Support

If the new org you were added to is on a paid subscription, then you may have access to the Contact Support form by following these instructions:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C