Skip to main content

Hi,

I recently logged back into Miro after using it a while ago to create documents for my startup. I used the Lean Canvas and User Persona templates for these boards, but I can no longer find them on my account. It seems like there have been some changes to the platform since I last used it, and things aren’t as I remember.

Could someone assist me in locating my boards?

Thanks,
Sam

@Samuel Asimiea - Greetings from Saskatchewan /=S=/

Depending on your plan type, how old it was, and how long it had been since you used it, there was a purging of unused accounts last year – more on this here:

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/q-a-thread-inactive-teams-deletion-10990

That being said, I can’t recall if the team spaces were deleted or just content purged. If the former, then when you recently signed in for the first time since that event, then you should have been prompted to create a new team space.

Assuming the above does not apply to you, have you looked in the team space menu at the top-left of your dashboard?

Something else to consider is, if you were previously accessing the boards from the Recent or Starred pages, e.g., the boards were actually created by someone else or using another account profile, there has been a change where only boards in team spaces where you are a member (or Guest) of will show up on these page – more on this change here:

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/can-not-find-recent-boards-17842

Hello @Robert Johnson 

Thank you for your response! Greetings from Toronto 6️⃣

You are correct. When I signed in yesterday, I was prompted to create a Team. This team is brand new and I do not see any boards in this team dashboard from the Top Left of my screen.

I found the link to the old board in my browser’s History! However, when I click on it, I am asked to request access from the administrator. I am using the same account as before. Not sure why this is the case. 

I was accessing the boards through my browser’s history by typing “Miro” in the search bar and choosing the most recent result. Not the best approach but I assumed they will always be there 😭