Skip to main content
Answered

Can my Educational Plan and all data be deleted?

• 18 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello! I was given access to the educational plan. My college issued it. I'm an administrator on my profile and so far the only person. Question: Can an account and all the data in it be deleted? For example, what if the college administration or the system administrator who issued the access wants this. I'm afraid to store personal data here 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @McCree ,

I'm an administrator on my profile and so far the only person.

I see there are two licenses allocated, so perhaps one by the person who set up the plan and one by you?

Additional questions:

However, upon another look, if you took that screenshot, then you are the Team Admin as you can see the Delete team action:

If you are the Team Admin, then only you can delete the team as there can only ever be one Team Admin on an Education Plan. However, do keep in mind that if you are using your college email address, they could still access your email and therefore your Education Plan and delete it.

Hi @McCree ,

If you are the Team Admin, then only you can delete the team as there can only ever be one Team Admin on an Education Plan. However, do keep in mind that if you are using your college email address, they could still access your email and therefore your Education Plan and delete it.

Thanks for the answer!

This is an early screenshot, right now I'm a single member and admin.

I was afraid that colleges have management of issued profiles and may delete them, for example, when I finish my studies.