Can i use a personal account in addition to my enterprise account?

• 10 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone,

My employer has an enterprise Miro account and we are all using the tool deliberately.

In addition, i’d like to create new personal miro boards to deal with my personal projects (arts, writing, family, career). Is that even possible? how do i create a personal account and where can i access it since i’m logged in under my corporate account? 

Any help will be appreciated

Thank you community!

David 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@David Benattar - You could create a Free Plan account using any other email address. Once you have done that, you could go into the Team profile settings, Users page, and add you work address as a Team member.

Now you should be able to access that Free Plan team from your work account profile.

Does this help?

Hi @Robert Johnson  thanks a lot. Yes this is a viable workaround. I’m surprised we can’t simply have two accounts and switch from one to the other, like some other apps offer.…

Thanks again

David 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@David Benattar - Depending on your employer's Miro subscription type and configuration, you may find that you could only sign in from a corporate network using your corporate email address.

There is a Wish List post requesting the ability to switch between accounts that you may want to upvote:

https://community.miro.com/ideas/multiple-users-easy-account-switch-2171