Answered

Can I set daily update notifications for members of a board to notify them of changes?

• 28 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all,

We would like to provide Board update notifications to team members every day, so that they can view changes, even if they weren’t available for the watercooler meeting that morning.  Is there a way to do this please?

Thanks in advance!

John

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 28 April 2021, 16:36

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@John Clarkson - It looks like users can choose to enable notifications for a summary of changes on their boards as per the Miro Notifications Help Center article:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017571314-Miro-Notifications

NOTE: As this is a user profile setting, each user will need to enable it - you will not be able to do this for them.

Here’s how to get to these settings from your Miro dashboard:

Userlevel 1

Thank you for your speedy response @Robert Johnson and for your help!  Do you think there will be any plans to enable this functionality in future releases? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@John Clarkson - I have no idea as I just help out on this forum and have no insights into Miro’s internal backlogs.

If you would like to see it happen, I’d recommend adding this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know.

If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Lastly, don't forget to vote for your own Idea.