Skip to main content

I want to reorganize my boards and, in particular, have them all organized by Projects. Currently, I can't easily view all boards that are not part of any project. It would be handy to have a filter in the search box allowing me to do so, and then have the possibility to act on all or part of them in bulk.
A bulk operation feature would also be appreciated, allowing me to perform actions such as moving, archiving, or deleting multiple boards at once.

Hi @Adolfo Avella 

Thanks for sharing your feedback and request with the community!

Currently, there isn’t a direct filter in Miro to search specifically for boards that are not part of any project, nor is there a bulk operation feature for moving or organizing multiple boards at once. However, I can definitely see how these features would streamline board management, especially for large-scale organization efforts.

In the meantime, one workaround could be manually reviewing your boards in the dashboard and organizing them into projects. While this isn't a perfect solution, it could help until more advanced board management features become available.

Also, If you’re interested in learning more about some of Miro’s biggest product updates that may be relevant to your use case, save your spot here at our Canvas ‘24 event happening October 8th. Please let me know if you have any additional questions – happy to help!