Answered

Can I host Miro on my own cloud?

• 26 May 2020
  • 4 replies

My client will not let their data sit outside the US. I have an Azure cloud which I can use to host. Does Miro allow for this type of set-up?

icon

Best answer by Marina 30 July 2020, 18:21

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gregg -

You may need to chat with the Miro enterprise client sales team here: https://miro.com/contact/sales/?lead_source=Pricing&subject=company_plan

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey there, 

Just for visibility, I would like to add here that it is not currently possible to host Miro on your own cloud.

Is there any plans on enabling this hosting Miro on a private cloud?

Or at a possibilty to choss a cloud service based in EU and without any connections to US or other foreign countries (AWS doesn’t work however they design that solution, Amazon is an american company.)

I would echo Jan’s request above.  Since our work frequently involves pretty secure information, it would make clients nervous if we didn’t have complete control over the data in the pipe.  Therefore would be a huge value add to be able to host data privately.

On a technical note, I understand there could be some cache and storage structure changes, therefore making any stored data unusable - maybe could offer a version-locked self-hosted version of the software itself?  Either way this sounds like an enterprise sales type of issue.