BUG - There was a problem accessing your board

• 30 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Spent an hour building my mind-map board - everything went nice and smoothly until I closed the board and wanted to access it in 5 minutes. It keeps showing me the bug the it cannot access the board. I tried refreshing, using different browser, different computer, nothing helped. The status page says everything is working fine, but it clearly isn’t. 

Lack of support and being forced to write a forum message most likely will prevent me being paid user as this seems like an awful service, but I would still like to access and download the board I created. The support email returned saying email isn’t configured, what a crap.

Is that a common issue with the platform? Should I even bother waiting for this to be resolved? Is there an issue on my end? Like what the hell!

4 replies

Facing the same issue, can’t even duplicate the board. It says the user is deactivated. I have all the permissions for the board and the team in which the board was made.

Facing the same issue, can’t even duplicate the board. It says the user is deactivated. I have all the permissions for the board and the team in which the board was made.

Same here, won’t let duplicate, copy, or create new. Though, when I refresh I see that it created new board but won’t let access it.

Did it start working for you or still down?

Did it start working for you or still down?

Still down, no improvements