I am really stuck on my delivery of the content of one specific board!
The frames of the board are populated with a mix of standard Miro components and (cropped) images.
When exporting more than one frame (in best quality) results in a PDF with changing (each time) mix of normal, empty and partial empty pages.
- I tried another similarly populated board, it did not have this problem
- I tried copying my frames to an other board, had same problem
- I tried exporting one of the failing frames it worked fine
- I tried exporting in low quality, fine
I am using an SSO enterprise account, if that might influence your answer.