Broken – Export to Best Quality

• 22 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi all and happy holidays!

Wonder if anyone has been experiencing this:

• Board w/ 48 frames does not export to Best Quality.
  • No error message just spinning wheel that eventually stops.

So far, this local Miro issue I’ve replicated in Brave and Safari Miro web.

Would use low quality export wh/ works, but it has insufficient legibility.

Weird. Have not had this problem in 10+ years on Miro/RTB.

Any thoughts Sir @Robert Johnson?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Matthias – “Sir”? I am honoured (by the title ye bestows upon thee?)

For starters, I would:

1. Make a duplicate of the problem board
  2. See if the issue can be replaced the from the duplicate
    1. if not, chalk it up to a glitch in the Matrix
    2. otherwise, start deleting groups of frames, e.g., 4-8 frames at a time (perhaps grabbing a screenshot of each frame group before deleting them), and try exporting again. If eventually it works, try to undo the last deleted frame grouping and delete one frame at time and try exporting – basically we want to try a process of elimination to see if we can find the offending frame, and then start deleing object-by-object to see if you can narrow it down to one object/group of objects/scenario.

Also, if the board isn’t top secret, feel free to share it with me and I will to see if I can export it. I will DM you my email address.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Matthias – “Sir”? I am honoured (by the title ye bestows upon thee?)

For starters, I would:

1. Make a duplicate of the problem board
  2. See if the issue can be replaced the from the duplicate
    1. if not, chalk it up to a glitch in the Matrix
    2. otherwise, start deleting groups of frames, e.g., 4-8 frames at a time (perhaps grabbing a screenshot of each frame group before deleting them), and try exporting again. If eventually it works, try to undo the last deleted frame grouping and delete one frame at time and try exporting – basically we want to try a process of elimination to see if we can find the offending frame, and then start deleing object-by-object to see if you can narrow it down to one object/group of objects/scenario.

Also, if the board isn’t top secret, feel free to share it with me and I will to see if I can export it. I will DM you my email address.

Such great tips, Rob! Please let the Miro team know if you need extra support!