Question

Bring everyone to me not working since I created a miro account

• 27 February 2023
  • 4 replies

I was invited by a co-worker to a miro board in his own space. When working together, I could use the feature “Bring everyone to me”.

Then I thought it might be a good idea to create a miro account on my own. But since then I cannot use this feature anymore. It says “only available for team members”. It doesn’t help to log off neither. I don’t understand the sense of this and I really would like to know how to restore my ability to bring everyone to me in this collaboration.

Any help ist highly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Assteriks -

If you mean being able to do it on his boards, you’d need him to add your new Miro account as a valid user account in his team. This will result in him using up a license (or having to purchase an additional subscription) for you.

Attention management features like this ones are available to board owners, co-owners, editors who have editing access via email invitation or because they are a part of a project or team.

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Assteriks - If your co-workers team is in a Consultant/Business or Enterprise Plan subscription, they could add you to the board(s) as a Guest as the Attention Management features are available to guest editors.

Thanks for your suggestions. I will try this. But I still don’t understand, why it doesn’t seem to be possible to get back to the original stage where I was a simple invited guest without an account - even when I log out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Assteriks - You may have been on a trial – I believe 7 days – period of paid features when you created your account.