Skip to main content

Hello Friends! I’m using Miro to collaborate wtih my clients on a free account. They typically set up a board and invite me to join. This works fine. Unfortunately, I now have so many teams I’m a part of and when I want to find my template boards I can’t seem to find the team and boards that I’m an owner of. When I search, Miro only allows me to search by team and I don’t recognize any of the team where my template boards are located. Any ideas?

@Storicate Support - What you are describing sounds like you used to access boards outside of a team space you are a member of by going to the Recent or Starred boards page. Miro has changed the behaviour of these pages so that you can only see boards that are in a team spaces to which you are a member of.

See this post for the response from the support team:

https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/can-not-find-recent-boards-17842

@Robert Johnson Thanks for the info. Is there a way to simply access all boards where I’m an owner? I’m somehow a part of boards on dozens of different teams that my clients have made. I have edit access but I’m not the owner. The boards I’m looking for should have me as an owner. Not sure why Miro is making this so difficult. Any insight?

@Storicate Support 

Is there a way to simply access all boards where I’m an owner? I’m somehow a part of boards on dozens of different teams that my clients have made.

Sadly, because Miro removed any view that shows boards across teams, you would need to:

1. Pick a team
  2. Filter your dashboard to show boards Owned by me
  3. and then repeat both steps because, as I write this, the board owner filter is not sticking and defaults back to Owned by anyone each time the dashboard loads.