Board not loading "There was a problem loading this board"

• 31 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Since 2 days I can not access my board where i have all my notes! I tried different browsers, private mode etc. Nothing helps. How can I fix it? I have though one board shared with me and this works. Only those I have created dont! What Can i Do ??

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@MarcinMaslowski -

Can you try creating a brand new board, add some content to it and then try to open that after closing and restarting your browser?

Have you shared those boards with anyone else and are they able to access them?

Kiron

Hey i can not even create a new board, still the same issue, in fact i can not use the tool ar all even thought i have paid plan, i really need someone to help me with this. 

I did not shared my board with anyone 

I checked safari, mobile, chrome, Opera and everywhere the same error message... So it is not the browser bug

Can anyone explain me how the SUPPORT works in MIRO?? None helps me, I paid for the service, lost my work, since 3 days I am lost alone…. never seen anything like this before

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@MarcinMaslowski -

I’d suggest you open a support request using this link: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@MarcinMaslowski - Here are the steps showing you where the support form link is in the Miro user interface:

https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020185799-How-to-contact-Miro-Support#h_01F010RXA0E1S9C0WFQYX75R6C