Skip to main content

As you can see for some reason the  board refuses to register anything I write in the area. Even if I move to a different place that issue persists. What should I do?

Hi @Nat T. 

Thanks for reaching out! I’d like to gather a bit more information to help troubleshoot this issue:

• Are you currently using a tablet or another device?
  • I noticed the pen tool is selected—are you trying to draw on the board? I see some lines scattered around. Could you let me know what exactly you’re aiming to draw or achieve?
  • If possible, could you share a short video demonstrating the issue? That would help us understand the situation better.

Looking forward to your response so we can get this sorted out!

I did not intend to draw anything I was solving some problems when I encountered this area on my screen where the stylus does not register, I started drawing straight lines and as expected that area did not recognise them so it is empty. Not sure what is happening.

intresting 

Hi @Nat T.,

Thank you for providing additional details. Since this seems to be an issue related to the board's responsiveness, I’ll go ahead and convert this post into a support ticket so the team can investigate further. Kindly share relevant infromation with them like the board URL link where the issue happened, device, etc.

In the meantime, if you haven’t already, you might want to try updating your device drivers or testing the board on a different device to see if the issue persists.