Question

BOARD DISAPPEARD_ PANIC

• 29 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi! I made a board with this link https://miro.com/app/board/o9J_lGkl7BQ=/ and today when I got in, it said I needed to ask for reuest to the owner. But I AM THE OWNER! Im in serioius trouble If loose all the work that I did. I can no longer find it in my dashboard. Please help!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Sofie Trujillo - The only way that someone can take over ownership of a board from the current board owner is if the current board owner was removed from the team in which the board resides.

Another explanation here could be that you are have more than one Miro account profile, i.e., email address, that you sign into Miro with and you are currently signed in a trying to load a board from a profile that did not create the board.

A few questions:

• Do you only sign in to Miro with one email address?
  • How many teams is your Miro account profile a member of? For example, when you sign into Miro, how many teams do you see on the left-hand vertical bar? Example:

• What plan type was the board created in - Free, Team, Consultant, Business, Enterprise, or Education?
    • Are you still a member of the team in which you created the board? Were you a Team Admin of that team?
  • Were there other team members in the same team, e.g., coworkers, and can they see the board?

board froze.  i was copying and pasting content from an excel sheet as text.  went back to the excel sheet and moved from the cell I was in.  went back to the frozen board which was still frozen.  selected a different board, went back to the original.  it then asked for discription, which i provided and opened me up to a BLANK board!  where is all my 3 days of content????  OMG!

note initial creation on July 13th…  

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Toni Cantalupo - When you open that board that was created on July 13, do you have an previous versions that can be restored? For more info on how to do this, please refer to the Board History Help Center article → https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021668819-Board-History-Versions