Skip to main content

Hello - I created a board at <1% zoom setting. I need to recreate it at a 50% zoom level. I tried changing the size of the objects in my board to then copy over to a new Miro board at the correct level, but it readjusts the zoom setting back to <1%. 

Is there a way for me to do this without having to create a new Miro board from scratch?

Thanks!

Hi Jody!

Thanks for your question!

To re-scale created content, please follow these steps:

1. Select the needed content (you can select all content with the Ctrl+A/Cmd+A shortcut) and change the this content to the minimal size possible
  2. Use the Ctrl+1/Cmd+1 shortcut (zoom to fit) to re-scale the content
  3. Repeat the following actions until you get to the needed scale.

I have recorded a short video to demonstrate how it can be ​done with just a couple of clicks. 

Hope it helps!

And you need everything on the board to be re-scaled, you'll first need to unlock any locked objects as they won't be selected with a Ctrl/Cmd-A. You can unlock everything in one action by right-clicking on the board and selecting Unlock all.

Thank you both! I will try these options and see what happens.

I have a large board and every time I try this it keeps crashing. 

Hi @Liz Engellenner , thanks for following up! Based on what Arina and Robert mentioned, have you tried unlocking all objects on your board before attempting to rescale? Locked objects can sometimes cause issues when resizing everything at once.

Could you also clarify at what point the board crashed? Are there any error message? Knowing this might help us figure out the next best steps to take. Let us know so we can assist further!