Answered

Blurry images

• 25 August 2020
  • 34 replies

Show first post

34 replies

I have the same issue: pdf looks like this:

This is the closest to my issue. As I’m zooming in and out, it’s relatively clear, then when I stop, the image becomes more distorted. This distortion is random, and different every time I zoom out then in. This does not happen with images or native Miro elements, but does happen with PDFs and PPTs.

Hello! I need help in exporting one board from an upgraded member. I am not having fund to upgrade but worked on a board extensively to visualize my youth work. It is a non-profit youth work related research and any help in exporting in high quality will be greatly appreciated and I shall be ever thankful to you for this. Please help me as the board concludes my 7 years of work. 

Here is the board: 

I have the same issue: pdf looks like this:

This is the closest to my issue. As I’m zooming in and out, it’s relatively clear, then when I stop, the image becomes more distorted. This distortion is random, and different every time I zoom out then in. This does not happen with images or native Miro elements, but does happen with PDFs and PPTs.

I have the same issue. Since several month. Please help

Happening for me too - only a recent event of the last few months.   Uploading pdf’s and ppt’s before then viewed perfectly.  Now it’s the same grainy twinkling in and out as the above images.

same issue on my end.  would be nice for miro to publish fix.

Same issue please help!

Me too

anything new on this, I am having this problem with a pdf.  It is unsuable and I will need to enter all that data and flow charting in by hand?  Thats a BIG job!

Is there a fix?

anything new on this, I am having this problem with a pdf.  It is unsuable and I will need to enter all that data and flow charting in by hand?  Thats a BIG job!

Is there a fix?

Peoples.  I imported my pdf to gimp (latest version) got the image as crisp as I could, exported as a png on the highest quality I can and then imported to Miro.  This has helped I don’t get the missing bits of text any more.  The png is bigger on import than the pdf and could probably be even bigger with the right amount of mucking around in gimp.  I can zoom in, but getting in really close then makes the image a bit on the blurry side.  It’s enough to fix my problem for tomorrow.

It is only 1 x 1 page PDF, so not too much mucking around.  Not a real work around for multiple documents though :(