Skip to main content

The board remains locked to the mouse move. Even pressing esc does not change the behavior. It is currently unusable.

Hi @Martino Vallara,

Thanks for bringing this up!

To help troubleshoot, could you provide a bit more detail?

• Is the issue happening on a specific browser or device, or across multiple?
  • Is this happening on the current board or on other boards as well?
  • Have you tried clearing the cache or refreshing the page?
  • Are any other users on your team experiencing the same problem?
  • If you can share a screenshot or a short video of the issue, that would be really helpful!

In the meantime, kindly check the steps here to troubleshoot the issue: How to troubleshoot

Let me know, and I’ll do my best to assist you!

Hi @Eca 

This was reported yesterday by a number of people, I also chimed in as I was affected probably 10 times throughout the day.  Someone asked me to see if I could find whether it was reproducible - but sadly I could not. Additionally the debug console showed no messages.

Doing a hard-reload (either in the browser or in the app) cures it.

I am surprised the post about it yesterday seems to have disappeared from this forum.

Hope this helps!

Cheers, Ken

Hi @Kenneth Ritley 

Thanks for following up and sharing your experience! It’s helpful to know that the issue seems to be affecting multiple users and that a hard reload has been an effective workaround for now. I’ll keep an eye on this, and if the issue persists or if any other posts about it reappear, we’ll escalate it to the support team for a deeper investigation.

Appreciate your input as always, Ken!