Answered

Batch download images

• 1 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Is there a way to batch download images from my boards? I’m using Miro as a moodboard, and it would be helpful to be able to select and batch download images not in board format.

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 1 September 2020, 14:49

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Drew Leung -

There is no way that I know of to export images in boards as separate files, but you could export the whole board as an image and then use a third-party image editing tool to copy and paste those.

Kiron

Really need the function as well. Use it as a moodboard tool as well. 

@Drew Leung -

There is no way that I know of to export images in boards as separate files, but you could export the whole board as an image and then use a third-party image editing tool to copy and paste those.

Kiron

Sadly this is not a solution. -You could download each image as well as downloading the image and cropping it. Anyone else  an other idea?

Please, please, please add this feature! 🙏

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Daniel Lurvey - The. rtb is a document container file. If you’re on a paid/Education plan, you can use the board export → Download board backup to save the .rtb container file and then extract all files. Here’s how:

1. Export the board using the board backup feature
  2. Once saved to your computer, change the file extension from .rtb to .zip
  3. Open with your zip program of choice and you’ll see all of the files that were in your board (.pdf, .png, .docx, .jpg, etc.)

Example once opened on my Windows computer using 7-Zip File Manager:

@Daniel Lurvey - Here’s a workaround for paid/Education plan users:

1. Export the board using the board backup feature
  2. Once saved to your computer, change the file extension from .rtb to .zip
  3. Open with your zip program of choice and you’ll see all of the files that were in your board (.pdf, .png, .docx, .jpg, etc.)

Example once opened on my Windows computer using 7-Zip File Manager:

Thank you!! Similarly, I was able to export the board as a PDF and then extract the images from it.