Skip to main content
Question

Bad experience with Copilot, win11

• 23 May 2024
  • 4 replies

I’m using windows 11 and Miro with Edge, we are experiencing very bad interaction because of the feature named “copilot”

Everytime I try to edit some object on the board it opens an annoying button saying “edit with copilot” the diagram can’t be edited and I can’t continue the job.

Any suggestions on how to disable that feature? I’m inside a corporation so edit the register is out of question.

4 replies

We have the exact same experience and I didn't find a solution yet. Very annoying.

Hi,

I had an annoying problem with the copilot integration in Edge, too. The “rewrite with Copilot” popup disturbed working with Miro board in various situations. 

I found a way to disable it in the Edge settings. Perhaps, that helps with your problem, too.

PSA: How to disable 'Rewrite with Copilot' popup in Microsoft Edge - Neowin

I am facing the same issue. When Ever I am trying to edit a component it just doesn’t happens. Even with a basic functionality like increasing the size of a component like a rectangular block. I need to zoom in to 200% and then I am able to drag and increase the component size. Can so me one help me.

Hi,

I had an annoying problem with the copilot integration in Edge, too. The “rewrite with Copilot” popup disturbed working with Miro board in various situations. 

I found a way to disable it in the Edge settings. Perhaps, that helps with your problem, too.

PSA: How to disable 'Rewrite with Copilot' popup in Microsoft Edge - Neowin

Thanks - this solution worked for me instantly!