Auto-zoom when adding a topic

Hello!

When I work on a mind-map and it’s already relatively big ( I work say on 100% zoom) and I add a new topic the board automatically zooms out to show me both the place I was looking at before and the new topic added somewhere below as same time. 

I find it very frustrating, I would want the board to navigate me to the new topic with the same scale of 100% as the font is suitable for me, rather that zoom out t0 20% so i need to find the right spot and zoom in again.

I haven’t found any solution so far in the settings like: if I put the zoom to 100% only I can change it to 101%, no robot, workflow or super customer friendly AI is allowed to  ))

Did anyone faced that too?

2 replies

Hi @Stanislav Nevyazhsky 

This is an expected behaviour. When you add objects on mindmap and the screen gets full, the zoom level changes to accomodate the visual of the entire Mindmap. You are able to see the new topic and the place you were looking at before at the same time. 

Your idea about the board being navigated to the new topic at the same zoom level, could certainly become a great addition to our product!
Would you please be so kind to head over to our Community and submit your idea to our Wish List?  By adding your idea, you’ll help us collect all the feedback in one place and make sure it is reviewed by our product teams.

Thanks

Hi @Stanislav Nevyazhsky

Your idea about the board being navigated to the new topic at the same zoom level, could certainly become a great addition to our product!
Would you please be so kind to head over to our Community and submit your idea to our Wish List?  By adding your idea, you’ll help us collect all the feedback in one place and make sure it is reviewed by our product teams.

Thanks

Thanks! done so https://community.miro.com/ideas/zooming-while-adding-a-topic-for-a-mind-map-8449