Answered

Are events.miro and community.miro seperate

• 4 August 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4

Are event & community different sign-ins?

I seem to have had to sign-up twice - once to community.miro…. and once to events.miro…. (and is that a third one to just plain mirro…!)

Currently wondering if I got this right

Within community I couldn’t verify what eMail I used to sign-up. For events I think I used the same one to try to login and it said “doesn’t exists” and accepted the eMail for a sign-up - Am i now creating multiple IDs in different domains?

If so there is NOTHING more confusing than having multiple ids with passwords and password aging and composition rules 

@Marina can you clarify ?

icon

Best answer by Marina 4 August 2020, 09:43

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Simon.Harris,

I’m sorry this all is confusing to you :(

You are right, Events and Community are separate things.

You log in to community.miro.com with your Miro profile - no need to create a password, only a couple of required fields, and a checkbox to agree with Terms to set up the community profile.

As for the events page, you should create a separate profile there, as it doesn’t have SSO yet. @Natalie Larino will be able to add more details on the events website.

Userlevel 4

Hi @Simon.Harris,

I’m sorry this all is confusing to you :(

You are right, Events and Community are separate things.

You log in to community.miro.com with your Miro profile - no need to create a password, only a couple of required fields, and a checkbox to agree with Terms to set up the community profile.

As for the events page, you should create a separate profile there, as it doesn’t have SSO yet. @Natalie Larino will be able to add more details on the events website.

Thanx for confirming :)