Any way to hide the gray name boxes that appear when someone is editing/moving an object?

• 12 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

Is it possible to hide the gray box with name and avatar that appears when someone is editing or moving an object on the boards? (see example below)

For the workshops I’m involved in we turn off cursors because there’s lots of activity happening and it can be distracting. But these labels are still appearing and causing the same distraction.

FYI, they appear regardless of whether or not the “hide collaborators cursors” function is active.

Any thoughts?

Drew Crowley 3 years ago

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Drew Crowley - I thought maybe turning off Hide changes highlighting in the Activity List pane may also hide the editing status under an object, but it does not appear to do so. I don’t think there is a way to hide this editing indicator.

You could always ad this as an Idea in the Wish List category by following the guidelines here: Wish List: Everything You Need to Know. If you do create a Wish List Idea post, I would also recommend that you post a link to it back here, so that future readers of this post can quickly get to and vote for your Idea.

Userlevel 2

Thanks @Robert Johnson 

I’ve added this as a wishlist item here: https://community.miro.com/wish-list-32/hide-avatar-name-label-that-appears-when-someone-is-editing-moving-an-object-2279