Skip to main content

Within the last couple of weeks, anytime I am writing on a board, it freezes every 5 seconds or so for about 1-2 seconds. This is happening consitently to where i am having to wait constantly on these freezes. Any idea why this has started to happen? It’s happening on any board that I use.

Hi @Ancient_Luke,

Thanks for bringing this up! It sounds frustrating to deal with the constant freezing. I want to help you with this but I’ll need further details:

• Firstly, could you please share what happens after trying the troubleshooting steps below:
    1. Check if the issue is reproduced in incognito (private) mode and a different browser
    2. Disable the browser extensions. Sometimes they clash with Miro processes (e.g. Grammarly with the text widgets). 
    3. If you work in the Desktop app, reset the app data
    4. If you experience performance issues on a specific board, try duplicating it and see if the issue persists on the copied board

If the issue persists, could you please share the following:
  • Is this happening to other users you collaborate with on the same boards?
  • Are you using the desktop app, the web version, or the mobile app?
  • Have you tried accessing the boards on a different device or browser, and if so, does the issue persist?
  • Have you noticed if this happens when there’s a specific amount of content on the board?
  • Is your system up to date, and do you have any resource-heavy apps running simultaneously?

Looking forward to your response so we can better troubleshoot the issue!

I am working on the miro app on an ipad. I have no extensions and I have uninstalled and redownloaded the app. Problem still persists 

Yes same her