Annoying bug with mindmaps

• 16 November 2021
  • 5 replies

At some point this bug takes place with even a very simple mind map (see picture) after pressing the “plus” button.

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi there, Vladimir!

That does look very strange indeed! 

I just tried to replicate the issue but everything seemed fine on our end and so far we haven’t had similar reports from other users so there’s a good chance that something on your end is causing the issue you’re experiencing.

Let’s try and get to the bottom of this!

Could you please try the follow troubleshooting steps?

1. Test Miro in the Incognito (private) mode (to exclude the possibility of browser extensions interfering) and in a different browser. Close all browser tabs and applications running in the background if needed.
  2. Clear your browser's cache & cookies, restart your browser and hard refresh the page by clicking F5 (or Ctrl / Cmd + R) several times.
  3. Check your Internet connection or switch to another, preferably faster network. Feel free to try different VPNs if necessary to avoid any security blockers in your network.
  4. If you use Desktop/Mobile/Tablet application, try to re-install it and test Miro using a web-version.
  5. If you experience problems with specific boards, try to duplicate them and check if the problem persists there. Also, feel free opening a smaller in size or relatively empty board in Miro to see how the performance changes there.

Please let us know if this helps! If not or if you have any other questions - just holler at us! :smiley:

Userlevel 1

Hi @Eva27 I’ve tried all of this and nothing worked.

Can you still help me?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Rafael!

Could you please submit a support request so that we can take a closer look at your case? 

Thank you!💙

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Eva27 - There is an existing bug that looks similar → https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45/known-bug-mind-map-bug-doesn-t-let-me-expand-child-nodes-10993

Userlevel 1

Hi Rafael!

Could you please submit a support request so that we can take a closer look at your case? 

Thank you!💙

Hey Eva, I’ve already submited one with @Robert Johnson’s help

thank you!