All my latest content on Miro board has dissappeared

• 4 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Couple of weeks ago, I had painfully updated the MIRO board with a lot of work. When I login today, All the updates and the work I had created are gone and nowhere to be seen.

Can someone help me here to retrieve the work?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Venky_nk - What does your Activity List pane show? Has anyone deleted anything? Are there “Restore” links that you can click on for the new Deleted Content Recovery feature?

If this solution doesn’t work for you, please reach out to the Miro Customer Support team directly by creating a ticket via this special form.

It would also be helpful for the rest of the community if you were to come back here and share what the Support team told you.

Hi @Robert Johnson 

The activity list shows no changes.  I am the only user and I was putting together some ideas sometime during Dec 4th and saved several images, notes, etc. 

All the content that I created on Dec 4th is gone. 

I have submitted a ticket to Miro about this issue and let me see what they say.

I am suspecting it is something to do with the MIRO app as I created most of this content on the app rather than using a web browser. 

Just to update on this request. I reached out to Miro support and they couldn't find the root cause. however, I found that the board was somehow got deleted. It was in the bin.  I am suspecting that, some where there is an issue with synchronising between the MIRO app on my mac with the browser version of MIRO.  I had created a board on the app version and somehow, the miro had created another board with the same name at some point of time. It had deleted the original version keeping an empty board with the same name. 

I am back again with the issue related to my original post. This time it is bit different. Recently,  I created 3 different templates with different contents.   After couple of days, when I went to reuse the templates, the content has been totally replaced with something else. All 3 of them have exactly the same content but from the first MIRO board that I created after subscribing to MIRO.

The painfully created content is gone.  Can someone help me?  

Not quite the same but there’s also a huge problem with text block functionality

I can't edit text blocks. The changes are not visualized in the published block still I can see them while printing. And I can't see what my collaborators right in text blocks! really,  what has been written in a miro text box  cannot be wrenched out with an axe! seems funny but makes me unhappy

Have already created a ticket. waiting for help, sos