Skip to main content

I had not logged-in to Miro for about a year or so. Now my account looks like a blank slate. 
All my boards are missing. 
I looked at this, but I don’t think that is it.

@siarez - Can you share a screenshot of your entire dashboard? (This may seem pointless, but it very well might help us point something out that youre not aware of.)

Hello @Robert Johnson 

Hello @siarez

What do you see when you click here?

Hi @siarez 

I understand how concerning it must be to log in after some time and not see your boards. I wanted to share some important information that might explain why this happened.

You mentioned that you haven’t logged in for about a year or so. In 2023, Miro announced that inactive teams would be deleted to provide the best possible experience for active users.

Since you still have access to your team but the boards are missing, this might be a unique case. However, it could also be related to the inactive team deletion process.

To ensure we have all the necessary information and can check further on the backend, do you still have the board links? Please share them with us, and I will investigate on my end to see if there’s more we can do.

If you’re not comfortable sharing the links publicly, feel free to DM me with the following info:

• Board URL(s)
  • Board names

Here’s an example of a Miro board link:
https://miro.com/app/board/o9L_kSnC_0=/

You can try finding the board link by searching for your board name in:

• Your browser address bar
  • Your browser history
  • Your email

Let me know if I can help further!

@siarez - Another possiblity is that you were a member of someone's team space and they had since removed you from the team. If that in fact did happen, you would have (a) lost any boards you had created as they would remain in the te space where they created and (b) been prompted to create a new space upon your recent sign on. However, as @Eca pointed out, if your team space dwas deleted due to inactivity, you should have also been asked to created a new team space.