AI to create flow charts from text

• 21 June 2023
  • 7 replies

Dear community,

I am looking for a plug-in where I can describe in written form a user journey, and a flow-chart is created 🎉.

An aquivalent to AI diagram maker for FigJam.

I would be super greatful for any hints, and I imagine I wouldn’t be the only one 😍

Cheers

Maike

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hey Maike, 

Maybe you’d be interested in something like this:
https://medium.com/@levi_yehuda/visualize-your-thoughts-with-the-chatgpt-integrated-text-to-chart-miro-plugin-f6df342f4cc7

While this wasn’t developed by Miro, it could serve as inspiration if you wished to develop something similar yourself, or pick the brain of the author. 😀

Cheers,
Will

Dear Will,

yes, I have found that article and already contacted the author. It’s incredible, exactly what I was hoping to find...well, if it would already exist. He’ll keep me updated on the progress.

Best,

Maike

Hi @Maike ,

I am looking exactly for the same thing. Did you have success contacting Yehuda?

Thank you!

Best,
Gui

Hi Gui,

I was in contact via LI with him, a super nice person. Unfortunately, so far no update from his side. Can we raise by any chance at Miro that this non-developed feature already now has a fanbase? ;) 

Best,

Maike

Hi Maike,

thank you very much for your quick answer!

Haha yeah, a fanbase there is 😂 @Will Bishop what do you think? ;-)

Having that ability would be amazing! My use cas is the following: 

1. Coding ✅
  2. Copying my code in chatgtp ask asking it to transform my code in a written flowchart with the different steps and symbol (it works very well, especially with gtp4) ✅ 
  3. Creating my flowchart… manually in Miro 😪 This is the missing step.

A direct connection (plugin) between Miro and Chatgtp would be great but simply having the option “Flowchart” in Miro AI would be fantastic. Sequence diagrams and Mindmap give me some interesting results (accurate) but it’s not a flowchart...

Best,
    Gui

Where is this plugin? I can’t find it on the Marketplace.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Loving the conversation happening in this thread! Thanks for sharing this question @Maike! We’ve made some additional updates to Miro Assist that I think you might find helpful here and can’t wait to share more with you soon!

To learn more about this feature and all other Miro product updates, join us on March 13 or 14, for our What’s New Product Webinar. You’ll hear directly from our Product Marketing team about how you can use these features to just make work, flow!

Hope to see you there too @amirhossein nikzad @Gui @Jack Sanghera