AI feature in Miro—Zoom App

• 17 October 2023
  • 3 replies

I am doing a demo for my group of all the AI features. However, when I use the Mrio app in zoom, none of the AI feature works. I get the error message: “Something went wrong. Please try again later”. 
Anyone able to get it to work or Any plan to make the AI features work in the app? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Changying Zheng Were you able to get the Miro Assist to work on your board? Miro Assist is currently Available on browser and desktop and Available for; Free Plan, Starter Plan, Education Plan, Business Plan, Enterprise Plan. For more information on how to access Miro Assist see our Help Center here.

In the meantime, We’ve made some updates to Miro Assist that I think you might find helpful here and can’t wait to share more with you soon!

To learn more about this feature and all other Miro product updates, join us on March 13 or 14, for our What’s New Product Webinar. You’ll hear directly from our Product Marketing team about how you can use these features to just make work, flow! Hope to see you there 😊👋🏿

Thanks @Manouska J 

In Miro everything works find. My question/post is about the Miro app in Zoom. I was presenting in Zoom, when I try to use the AI features it shows error message. I ended up just sharing screen instead. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks @Manouska J 

In Miro everything works find. My question/post is about the Miro app in Zoom. I was presenting in Zoom, when I try to use the AI features it shows error message. I ended up just sharing screen instead. 

Got it! Sorry to hear that happened during your presentation but I’m happy to hear you were still able to present. Please let us know if you ever have any questions!