AI activation

• 25 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I was excited to get this email

But, the icon doesn’t show up (like the help says)

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@John Faig - One thing to consider, if your Miro account profile is a member of more than one team, for example, I am a member of 15 teams:

… then maybe Miro AI was only activated on one of the team, so maybe give it a try in all of your teams.

For example, I received the same email as you three times.

If that sill doesn’t work, try logging out and back in.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Robert Johnson Thanks!  You hit the nail on the head.  I have a personal account and an enterprise account.  Unfortunately, the AI is associated with my personal account.  I’m in the process of cancelling it because I don’t need it.  I’m probably complicating them because both accounts use the same email address. 

Badge

Same problem for me. 

I clicked the e-mail invitation link, and I got the message (pop-up invitation) when cretaing a MIRO Board. Unfortunately I was working in one free-team that I am co-active in (free version) In there it works but when I changed to my own Business-account- Team(!) I wasnt able to activate it and thats very inconvinient.

Is there any way to move the AI-beta from one “team” to another?

I definitely have more use for it there:) 

Thanks for all help I can get

Have a nice day

Stefan

Hey there!

I have exaclty the same problem!

Did someone find a solution yet? It is very incovinient 😬

Userlevel 3
Badge

@John Faig - One thing to consider, if your Miro account profile is a member of more than one team, for example, I am a member of 15 teams:

… then maybe Miro AI was only activated on one of the team, so maybe give it a try in all of your teams.

For example, I received the same email as you three times.

If that sill doesn’t work, try logging out and back in.

Hello @BenniK ,

Try the above solution by John, it might fix your issue.s 

Regards

Aman

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for sharing this question @John Faig ! We’ve made some updates to Miro Assist that I think you might find helpful here and can’t wait to share more with you soon!

To learn more about this feature and all other Miro product updates,  join us on March 13 or 14, for our What’s New Product Webinar. You’ll hear directly from our Product Marketing team about how you can use these features to just make work, flow!

Hope to see you there too @Stefan Pettersson @aman @BenniK 😊