Answered

Advice on plan choice and usage

• 7 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi guys, I wanted to ask some advices on using Miro for my use case. 

I work as a freelance consultant, and I work with several non related clients:

1. client A has a small team and it’s usually enough to share a board publicly, we work on several projects at a time with them. 
  2. client B is a consultant himself and is hiring me to work together on several projects for his different clients. Client B has Miro account.

Me and Client B use Miro for work. I’ve got a consultant plan and have set-up a separate team for Client B, where I also have different projects set-up for the different client’s we work with. Now ideally I would like him to see all the boards we do for each of the clients and have editors access, get notifications, etc. And I would like to keep my work with other clients and personal boards separate (which I do now with different “teams” for each of the clients). What would be the best way in this case without me having to pay the extra 15/mo for having him on my team? Keep sharing the boards publicly (with pwd)? Or switch to team plan (our co-operation will last as long as the projects will - ~3-6 months)?

Hope I described the situation clearly. Thanks for your advices! 

Cheers! 

icon

Best answer by Kiron Bondale 7 September 2020, 16:15

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@delSelf -

Regardless of the plan you are on, if you add someone to one of your teams as a full access user, even if they have their own Miro account you will end up paying for them as if they were one of your users. The only alternative is to invite them using the anonymous guest editor access.

Kiron