Skip to main content

I’m relatively new to Miro, and have been migrating boards over from Mural. The migrated boards don’t have frames (Mural uses the ‘outline’ function to segment boards), so I need to add frames after the fact. 

90% of the time this works fine, but every once in a while I’ll try to add a frame and as soon as I adjust the frame borders to the correct size it hides/deletes all other content on the board. 

I’ve tried bringing content forward/sending the frame to back but nothing solves the issue. Has anyone else had this happen, and what did you do to fix it? 

Hi @E Taylor,

Welcome to Miro! It’s great to have you here, and I appreciate you sharing your experience with migrating boards from Mural.

It sounds frustrating to have content disappearing when you’re adding frames. While it seems like a glitch, here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Sometimes, simply refreshing the board can resolve temporary display issues.

2. After adjusting the frame, use the "Arrange" feature to bring your content to the front. You can do this by selecting the content and choosing “Bring to Front” from the right-click menu.

3. Ensure that the frame isn’t overlapping with existing content when you adjust its borders, as this might inadvertently hide or remove elements.

4. If you're using a web browser, clearing the cache might help improve performance.

If the issue persists after trying these steps, please share a short video or a screenshot demonstrating the issue. This could really help with investigating your case.

I look forward to your response!