Question

add new card(+) is no longer visible on kanban board

• 17 November 2021
  • 7 replies

• (+) sign to add new cards is no longer visible on any of my kanban boards.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sherard Pulmano -

I just tried it on a board I’d used last week and it is still working for me. I’m on a Windows 10 laptop using Google Chrome. Can you try accessing Miro a different way (e.g. different browser or via the desktop app) and see if it is happening consistently regardless of your access method?

Kiron

I don’t have the desktop app installed and I primarily use the browser.

I am running Chrome Version 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (x86_64). I also use FireFox Version 93 (64-bit)

It looks to only happen on the Chrome browser and not the FireFox browser. I can see add cards + sign in the Kanban for FireFox but not for Chrome.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sherard Pulmano -

Since it is working with Firefox, it might be some cached data issues in Chrome. I’d suggest clearing your cache and browser history and then stopping & restarting Chrome and trying again. You could also check what happens when you access the board in incognito mode. 

BTW, I’m on Version 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) (64-bit) of Chrome but not sure if that would have any relation to the issue you are experiencing.

Kiron

Did a little more researching and there is more weirdness….

if I have Miro open in Firefox and I can see the add card signs. I also then open Miro on Chrome(with FireFox still on Miro), the add signs are there in the Kanban board as well.

When I exit out of Miro in FireFox, and look back at my Miro on Chrome, the add signs then disappear from the Kanban boards.

Super weird!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sherard Pulmano -

That is very odd for sure. In case clearing your cache doesn’t solve the issue, I’d suggest opening a support request with Miro here: Submit a request – Miro Support & Help Center

Kiron

BTW - incognito mode i saw no difference. 

I do have a workaround with using another browser. I’ll also see if I can update to the latest Chrome version and see if that helps as well.

Thanks for your assistance!

It happened to me using Firefox, I fixed it by doing a page refresh.