Add Miroverse template to existing board

• 19 August 2021
  • 5 replies

When trying to add a template from Miroverse, it seems my only option is to have it create a new board (this creates unnecessary clutter). Am I missing something? Is there a way to add directly to an existing board? I’m talking about from the site as the miroverse selection in the product is limited and forces you to the site to see more.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@HealthyUX - The only way that I know of at this time to get a Miroverse template onto an existing board is as you said - copy it from the new board that is created during the Miroverse process to your existing board.

Unfortunately, there are currently only 18 Miroverse templates available from the Miro Dashboard template picker :rolling_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Helena Brandist - Tagging you here a timely example of why all Miroverse templates should be available from the dashboard template picker. Do you know if there are plans to make all Miroverse templates available from the template picker?

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Hi @Robert Johnson thanks for tagging me :blush: The templates that appear in the dashboard template picker are selected by the Miroverse team based on certain criteria. I will discuss this with the team, and get back to you with more answers :upside_down:

Any update? I want to add “The Self-Reflective Retrospective” to my existing board from the template picker and can’t do it that way. Have to make a board, cut and paste from it to desired destination, delete the just made board

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@MelanieC - Your question is timely as this feature was just added today!

https://community.miro.com/product-news-31/stay-in-the-flow-by-adding-miroverse-templates-to-existing-boards-10636