Answered

Add day passes to consultant plan denied

• 5 November 2020
  • 2 replies

We just converted our plan to the consultant plan.  When i converted it a few days ago, i did not enable the day passes.  I am trying to get day passes enabled but i am told i have invalid permissions.  I am the account owner.  I also cannot add a team to the account.  Seems like my account is hosed. or more likely i am clueless as a newbie.

icon

Best answer by Robert Johnson 5 November 2020, 21:03

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@bobazzi - Are you the Company Admin? You can see this by clicking on the team settings/gear icon:

And then Active users:

If you are the admin, you should definitely be able to do this. One thing I would try before contacting support is to sign out of and back into Miro and try again. Otherwise please reach out to the Miro Customer Support team directly by creating a ticket via this special form.

It would also be helpful for the rest of the community if you were to come back here and share what the Support team told you.

I will also note that I heard Miro is working on some changes to how Day Passes work and perhaps some of those changes have gone live and broken something. Hard to say.

Yep, that’s the issue.  My colleague failed to transfer or add me.  I guess i just pay the bills.  ARRGGGH.  Operator error.  Thanks.