Question

Account setting/ payment

Hello, I just set up a free account and it says it would expire in 6 days...how can I change it to a free account that doesn’t expire? Thank you Susanne

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Susanne Backer 

Thanks for your question!

Rest assured - free teams cannot expire. Feel free to use it as long is you want! In case you have access to several teams, you always can switch to your Free team by choosing one on the left side of your Dashboard.

Also, whenever you feel interested, have a look at the free courses in our Miro Academy.

Enjoy using Miro!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Susanne Backer - Free Plans are quite often given a free trial for the Team Plan - I believe the trial period is 7 days. Perhaps you--or another team member--said “yes” to the trial.

The question for @Nick_Miro would be: What happens at the end of a trial? Does the plan automatically revert to a Free Plan or does the Team Plan become locked and the user have to use the downgrade to Free Plan action?

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Robert Johnson,

A Trial team (not a trial license) is expired (becomes locked) at the end of the period and can be either re-activated or downgraded to Free plan. In Susanna’s case, there is some private info that cannot be shared publicly, I am afraid. However, Susanne has nothing to worry about :)