Skip to main content

プランのアップグレードを試したく、無料トライアルを申し込んだ場合、元のプランに戻すことは可能ですか?

やりたいこととしては、

【現在】スターター有料アカ60 ゲスト20

【トライアル】ビジネス 有料アカ20 ゲスト 6 0

ですので、まずは登録をして色々試してみようとは思いましたが、アカウントの発行し直しなどの手間は発生しないか気になっています。

また、現在年払いプランを選択していますが、フリートライアルから実際に課金した際には、年払いした残期間の【スターター有料アカ60ゲスト20】の料金と【ビジネス有料アカ20ゲスト60】のまた返金の入金時期は、年払いの更新タイミングかなとサポートページを読んで思いましたが、受け付けておりますでしょうか?

質問ばかりで恐縮ですが、分かりやすい方、ご回答いただけますと幸いです。

hi @kawakana 

Thank you for the comment, which translates as:

Free trial and billing questions
If I want to upgrade my plan and sign up for a free trial, is it possible to go back to my original plan?

As for what I want to do, 

eCurrently] Starter paid account 60 guests 20

eTrial] Business Paid Account 20 Guest 60

So, I thought about registering first and trying out various things, but I'm worried about having to go through the trouble of reissuing an account.

Also, although I have currently selected the annual payment plan, when I actually charge from the free trial, I notice that the remaining period of the yearly payment is the hStarter Paid Account 60 Guest 20] charge and the hBusiness Paid Account 20 Guest 60] charge. Also, I read the support page and thought that the timing for refunds is the timing of renewing the annual payment, but is that accepted?

I'm sorry for asking so many questions, but I would appreciate it if someone could give me an answer that is easy to understand.

I’m not sure I understand all the questions, but the first one is about upgrading or downgrading plans. Yes, this is possible. This article explains what to expect when moving from Starter to Business, and back down again.

I don’t quite understand the last two questions, apologies. However, if you are on a paid subscription, you can reach out to Support directly by following the instructions in the link. I hope this is helpful.

Thank you for your reply.

I'll upgrade first and try it out!