Show voting progress

As a facilitator it is really annoying that you can't see whether participants have finished voting. This causes unnecessary delays in workshops, when we're all waiting for the time to run out. Obviously you can find a workaround for this, but:

• the facilitator should at least be able to see how many people have ended voting out of how many participants
  • ideally facilitators could see voting progress (i.e. number of votes out of total cast per participant) in case participants don't press the ‘end voting’ button

absolutely - can’t believe Miro doesn’t allow facilitator to monitor voting progress. (Check out how Mural does it!)

100% agreed, also for wider context its particularly problematic if you’ve created a vote ove X days (other features are missing when a vote spans outside the initial meeting, such as extend +/-1 min on time, you have to click 120 times to extend the vote by 2 hours)

100% agreed, also for wider context its particularly problematic if you’ve created a vote ove X days (other features are missing when a vote spans outside the initial meeting, such as extend +/-1 min on time, you have to click 120 times to extend the vote by 2 hours)

🤣

I doubt they’ve considered that use case!

🤣

I doubt they’ve considered that use case!

Well i actually had to increase the vote by 24 hours, which if youre old enough was like playing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daley_Thompson%27s_Decathlon