Rally Portfolio Item support with Rally Integration

I see the integration between Rally + Miro as truly a step change in helping with defining work items in agile teams backlogs (Backlog Management v2.0). 

Business Agility or Enterprise Agility there is a lot of work done at the portfolio/program level backlogs. The current Rally + Miro Integration is just at the User Story/Defect level. 

If the integration could take advantage of creating/synchronizing a Miro Canvas with a Rally Portfolio Item (think Strategic Theme > Initiative > Capability > Feature) that would be tremendous for Divergent <> Convergent Thinking/Problem Solving/Strategic Thinking/Solution Design methods used to help define/refine items in the Portfolio/Program backlogs. 

Maybe the canvas represents the parent Portfolio Item/s (example Initiative/Epic), and cards could have the option to become a child Portfolio Item (i.e. Feature etc.) too. 

I agree with @Christopher Pola point. Going levels higher than the current user story will be much valuable!:grinning:

Chris, Thanks for creating this wish list, I would prefer bi-directional sync .

I agree on the value of bi-directional capabilities.  I know they have that with Jira.  It made PI Planning a lot smoother at my previous company!

We’ve just had to stop using Miro for PI Planning due to the lack of Rally Portfolio Item integration.  I’m in tears as Miro was finally making our planning sessions truly collaborative again.  Please, please, please allow portfolio item integration, both in the filtering of what items to pull in and in the cards to visually view and link to Rally.

Any word on whether this might get added to the Miro roadmap? This would be immensely helpful for my organization of around 100 people.

How do we get this request prioritized?

I would add to the request - Milestones. Especially for PI plannings it is quite helpful to visualize milestones on the board.

It would be really useful to be able to view Rally epics and features on a Miro board