Mindmap to Roadmap?

Can there be the option to replace the object type in mindmaps? I can see this framework being applicable to project roadmaps and development paths. I know I’m asking a lot, but what’s wishing?

• Would be awesome to see dependent paths highlighted from the selected card too! 
  • Nice to have start and end dates to reflect duration (attempting to extract a Gantt view from a csv export) 
  • Change view to calendar views (weekly; monthly; quarterly; annually) This is basically trying to integrate the multiple framework views you guys are using with cards, which easily becomes a rabbit hole.

I agree with this use case and would like to see the functionality of cards integrated with mindmaps.

From a user journey perspective I’d like to integrate Miro into my workflow as much as possible, which is also beneficial to Miro’s stickiness as a tool.

Here’s a snapshot of where Miro fits into our process

1. Ideate - Miro
  2. Research - DScout / Airtable / Hotjar / ClickUp
  3. Collaborate - Miro / Figma /ClickUp
  4. Refine - Figma
  5. Prioritise and Plan - ClickUp
  6. Develop - Azure
  7. Measure - GA / DScout / Airtable / Hotjar /ClickUp

What this hopefully shows is that Miro disappears from the workflow relatively early on which is a shame as it’s enjoyable to use and generates great levels of engagement. This also means it is vulnerable to replacement when the next shiny new toy comes along.

Fingers-crossed we think the same way.

Garry