Mind Map - Text Edit Options for Nodes

It would be nice if we had the option to edit the text within the Mind Map nodes beyond simply ‘bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, text height, text colour.’

Please add the same options as the regular text box, which has the ability to change the text style, justification, bullet points etc. 

It is quite annoying that we cannot customize the mind map text the same way we can customize other text. 

I just finished my first session of building a mind map in Miro and compared to the venerable FreeMind I did not have a good time.    Miro has massive padding between elements resulting in huge maps, and no ability to collapse children, resulting in huge sprawling maps.  If you zoom out to a reasonable level to see more of the map, the fonts are unreadably small, if you zoom in so you can read the fonts, you’re panning and scrolling constantly.    I had to retort to making text objects at larger size and linking those to certain children just to make it easier to identify important children nodes.  

allow the text in a node to wrap so that longer text can be formatted and not consume as much horizontal space.

I agree. The ability to independent change the font, alignment, text size for each node is a must.