Frames in Standard Paper Sizes for Print / PDF Export

Hi all. Not sure if I’m overlooking something that can be accomplished with an existing app (recognizing there might also be a solution accessible via the API), but having standard paper sizes accessible in Frames would be really helpful when exporting for print beyond A4 and Letter. I find myself screen capping reference documents every so often. There could even be collapsible categories per series and national standards.

To that point, had a fun time reading this Wikipedia article on paper sizes. I wish we (USA) were on the metric system.

Has anyone noticed that at 100% Board Zoom Scale the Letter Sized Frame is rather “small”?  For instance, placing one Medium Sized Sticky takes up nearly half the Paper.

Board at 100% Zoom Medium Sized Sticky Letter Frame Size

This sort of helped but still not an answer: Board Design Best Practices | Miro

@Brandon Lee totally, board zoom controls frame insert size, which is why I still think starting with a zoomed-out intentional scale is one of the most important preliminary decisions and standards to set. I start all my boards at approx. 25% zoom, though admittedly, I’m focused more on starting text size than zoom state. My preliminary template is text, a square and a circle with “LOREM IPSUM DOLOR” across the three, 48pt bold font with mid-stroke weight. Allows for both micro and macro definition.