Open

Add Your Dream Miro AI Feature Here

• 8 March 2023
  • 9 replies
Add Your Dream Miro AI Feature Here
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

What do you wish Miro AI could do?

Interested in making Miro AI even better? Have a creative idea that could help you solve a work problem even faster in Miro? Add your dream AI product features to our Wishlist here. Share your ideas on Miro’s functionality with the community and the Miro team, discuss, and upvote ideas of other members. Get creative! Our team can’t wait to see your ideas!

To help our product team process your wishlist item faster, follow be sure to include the hashtag #MiroAI 💡

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

😁Just because I represent the French language communty of users 🙂 and because I would be curious to be able to use it in this language too; Miro AI in french 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Matching 2 stickies to generate more other AI stickies or prompt easily

Userlevel 4

😁Just because I represent the French language communty of users 🙂 and because I would be curious to be able to use it in this language too; Miro AI in french 

Yes!! We hear you, stay tuned for the next coming weeks!!  -- “Miro AI's interface is currently available in English. Over the next few weeks we'll make it available for more languages including (French, German, Japanese, Spanish).”

Being able to go from the creation in Miro straight to a card in Trello as I collaborate with my devs there. If I coud select different elements and move those to a card without having to copy paste that would be amazing.

#MiroAI

Would love to group stickies, add a tag to some stickies proposed by AI. So I would ask a question to the stickies, and a tag- short lst would be proposed. Then a subgroup of tagged stickies would be created.

From this whole group of stickies (the tagged and not tagged total, I would like to calculate in Miro AI:

1. calculate percentage of tagged and not tagged to the total group of selected stickies
  2. then apply a Survey monkey calculation of Margins of Error with a (a) input of population, (b) Confidence level % (presets: 80,85,90,95,99 %) , and C , a Sample size. This calculation page to AI simulate/ coly? is: https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/margin-of-error-calculator/
  3. That calculate the Margin of error from the # of sample population.

attached screens (sample # is filled in RED stickies), margin of error % in GREEN

attached: a screens dump from SurveyMonkey showing the calculation of Margin of error % page with inputs.

Can we replicate this process in MiroAI - or borrow the calculation math from SurveyMonkey for this>?

all in-MiroAI? (not in-Vitro haha)

Create a process map using AI. Just enter the “how to achieve X without y” and the miro list all the steps with start/end step, process steps, deicison tree 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

AI powered #MiroArt! Or what do you say, @Said Saddouk? 😄

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

AI powered #MiroArt! Or what do you say, @Said Saddouk? 😄

There already is a Miro-App for creating Sticky Art although it is made by HI not AI, @Henrik Ståhl 😁.

Personally, I would prefer to use AI to assist me in creating and organizing a workshop. 

Userlevel 1

Wish I’d seen this earlier, hopefully Miro developers are still listening!

AI SUMMARIES PLEASE!

I have Miro boards I’ve been working on for 3+ years and the amount of my thoughts and data contained within them is intimidating - there’s no way I have the time to go through them all to create my own summaries of what’s contained BUT AI could DEFINITELY help here!

I have all kinds of different text boxes and stickies so it would need to work with all text contained in the board (and maybe eventually image content and video’s that are linked!).

I want to ask Miro AI to:

• Summarize all of the topics contained in my board
  • For each of those topics, summarize my thoughts into bullet points and/or paragraphs
  • Create ideas for strategies based on both the total content of a board and certain specific topics within a board 
  • Gather the content of a selection of text (within stickies and text boxes) and put it into a new text box, all together (with the extra option to also summarize it)

It needs to be able to use natural language with these options too, just like GPT4.

Please keep me updated, thanks!

@Manouska @Sophia Chia