Updated board UI – coming soon to all Miro users!

• 25 January 2022
  • 32 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Hi everyone! Some of you may know about this already since you were participating in the public beta, others will hear about this exciting update for the first time today… Long story short, the updated board UI is coming soon to all Miro users 🥳

New and existing Miro users on the Free, Team, Business, Consultant, and Education Plan will be gradually receiving this update until mid-February.

Enterprise Plan customers will get the updated board UI in March. 

Please, bear with us as we update key customer-facing touch-points including the Help Center, and try out the refreshed, scalable board interface with faster discoverability of key features during your next collaborative session.

Please, visit the Help Center to learn more about the update. 

32 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi @Yana Bunina!

Glad to hear the issue got resolved! 

If anything else comes up in the future, feel free to share the problem/question in a separate post in our Community here: https://community.miro.com/ask-the-community-45. This way, more people will be able to see your post and react to it! 🌼

Badge

Is there any chance to know the exact release date / week of the new UI being released to Enterprise customers? I’d like to inform the users up front.

Userlevel 3

I like the new UI, the top right drop down for the Presentation Mode area is definitely more intuitive, but the ScreenShare seems to have disappeared. 

Although Screenshare was a little clunky it definiately fulfilled its purpose of forcing everyone to follow your full screen experience. 

Currently even with Presentation mode, people in the board are not viewing my presentation and can still do their own thing. 

Can you confirm how we will now ensure we can fully present to people knowing they are seeing what we are showing them? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Daniel Herrera -

As per the Help Center article on the new UI: “Screen sharing can still be accessed via Miro's native video chat app by users on Team, Business, Consultant, and Enterprise Plans. “

Kiron

Userlevel 3

@Daniel Herrera -

As per the Help Center article on the new UI: “Screen sharing can still be accessed via Miro's native video chat app by users on Team, Business, Consultant, and Enterprise Plans. “

Kiron

Ah that’s good to know, thanks @Kiron Bondale

It is a feature which is useful without video chat, so I would be concerned it will not be fully used by premium users, but good it’s still there. 

Здравствуйте! Будут ли сессионные залы в образовательном плане? Спасибо

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Does anyone find the direct replace image feature annoying?  For example if you have an Image selected on the Board and you mean to Paste a New Image it replaces the selected?  So many Users in my Office accidentally replace existing Images and get so frustrated.