New facilitation feature – set up voting in advance

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Now you can set up voting ahead of time to save time during online meetings and workshops while making them more engaging and interactive.

Prepare your voting session as you normally would (select its duration, decide how many votes per person you want to allocate, pick the voting area and types of objects your collaborators can vote for). After that, click on 'Save to vote later' and come back to your voting session when its time comes.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Nice addition @Lena Shenkarenko !

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That's great, @Lena Shenkarenko! This was a quirk when I used to demo to participants who joined my Miro training ie. "you can't set up a vote in advance" :)

Userlevel 2

@Lena Shenkarenko this ability was removed last week (around 10/14/21).  Please return the ability to pre set and name voting sessions.

Userlevel 1

@Lena Shenkarenko I agree, this feature was recently removed and it’s going to make it incredibly hard to setup multiple voting sessions during a presentation. Please return this feature IMMEDIATELY.

Userlevel 2

Hey Folks, we've heard your feedback and the save for later feature will be available again in our future iteration, so stay tuned! 

Any update as to when this feature will be available again