"It's not Miro if it isn't fun!" NEW STICKERS are here

• 18 March 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 4

Hey, hey, hey! 

You may remember we introduced stickers to add some more joy to Miro back at #Distributed2021. Miro’s CPO Varun Parmar even said “It’s not Miro if it isn’t fun!” :joy:

Today we just launched 20 new stickers! Check them out in action here. Stickers are a fun way to spice up your Miro board, or react to your team’s work and deepen connection (wherever you may be!) 

The team wants to hear from you! What stickers should we add next? 

• Animals
  • People
  • Smileys
  • Food & drink
  • Office
  • Other? We’re all ears seriously!

Let us know! Have fun out there. 

-McCall 

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

OMG, so nice!! 🤩

I vote for #people and #emotions!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Cats and Alpaca Stickers :heart_eyes:

PS: I just realized, that the alpaca emoji and the the llama emoji are exactly the same! This makes me sad and should be fixed with the next update @McCall Turner:grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Said Saddouk If were talking animals, I'd like bantha stickers. And ranchor. And sarlacc!

Basically everything-from-Star-Wars-stickers 😁

Please add stickers associated with common human goals. Promotion, raise, having kids, getting married, birthdays, graduating, certifications, faith/prayer/meditation, fitness, health, etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Ayori Selassie They could be bundled as “Linkedin stickers”… 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I just noticed the Monster sticker pack:

Hello! Very sorry if this is not the right place for this, but I’d very much like the ability to make a custom sticker pack available to our internal team

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hello! Very sorry if this is not the right place for this, but I’d very much like the ability to make a custom sticker pack available to our internal team

@Bob Nelson - I see you found and and replied to the Custom stickers wish list post, but did you click the vote button?

https://community.miro.com/ideas/custom-stickers-9229

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I’d love multiple versions of stickers - aka the Start here ones - that are “instructions” to highlight where those are on the activity I’m getting folks to do asynchronously!  TIA