Individual Subscriptions

• 23 November 2021
  • 1 reply

I’m loving Miro. I have ADHD, and I’m using it as an extension of my mind.

I want to make boards to share with my neighbours for discussing things like disaster prep.

I made a board that has a floor plan of my house with all of our regular chores on it for planning a day of cleaning with my family.

I am struggling to understand if there’s a way for me to get a paid subscription of Miro that works with this. My family doesn’t really want to use Miro themselves, so a paid subscription for each of us is overkill. But I want to make sure my neighbours can edit and participate freely on those shared boards.

I can make new emails on my custom domains, but 1) I want to actually support the product/team, and 2) I don’t want to be juggling multiple accounts. See my previous point about having ADHD.

What makes more intuitive sense to me is that I could have an account, as a person. And when I join a team, there could be an option to upgrade or enable my subscription just for that team, to match the team subscription.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Steven Gosling -

Assuming you need more than the three boards provided by the free plan or are looking to use features beyond the free plan’s capabilities, the Consultant plan might work well as you can start with just a single paid account. You can then use the Visitor (https://help.miro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012524559-Collaboration-with-visitors) access method to share boards with your family/neighbors without the need for them to have paid accounts.

Kiron