Skip to main content
don't miss

Join the "Top-Requested Templates" challenge for a chance to win 🎨

Join the "Top-Requested Templates" challenge for a chance to win 🎨

Miro community, we’re so excited to invite you to participate in our next template challenge! Whether you’re an Agile enthusiast, product developer, project management extraordinaire, or somewhere in between, this challenge is for you. In this challenge, you’ll build frameworks for some of our most sought-after Miroverse templates.

🎉 Here’s the challenge:

1. Design a template for one of the following in-demand categories:
    • Timelines, Gantt charts, Fishbone diagrams, Empathy maps, Customer journey maps, Service blueprints, Storyboards, Product roadmaps, Diagrams
    • Want more specific ideas? Check out our full list here
    • Note: you can submit multiple templates to increase your odds of winning! 
  2. Work alone or in groups of up to three people
    • Note: only one person can publish the template in Miroverse, but additional Creators can be cited in the board itself as well as the template description 
  3. Attend our office hours and peer review session if you’re feeling stuck, need inspiration, or want feedback

🏆 How to participate:

1. Build your template(s) in Miro
  2. Submit your template(s) in Miroverse
  3. Share a link to your template(s) in the comments by Friday, July 12, 2024 to be entered to win
    • Note: if you’re working in pairs or groups, be sure to mention all contributors 
  4. Winners will be announced the week of July 15, 2024

🗳️Voting and judging:

One winner will be selected in each of the following categories:

1. Community Choice: decided based on the number of likes and copies the template receives in Miroverse
  2. Miro Team Choice: decided by a panel of Mironeer judges based on relevance, layout and design, and ease of use.
    • Relevance: Have you created a template in one of the above categories? 🎯
    • Layout and design: Is your template organized, attractive, and easy to navigate? 🎨
    • Ease of use: Is your template easily understandable? Does it have clear instructions? 🔧

🎁 What’s in it for you:

• Your template will be added to the Template Challenge category in Miroverse 
  • All participants will receive a $15 coupon code for the Miro Swag Shop
  • Each winner will receive a $75 digital gift card plus an exclusive Miro swag bundle
    • Note: for group submissions, each group member will receive the above prize

📌 Challenge ends: Friday, July 12, 2024

This challenge is a perfect opportunity to help others improve their workflows by creating templates based on the real-life needs of Miro community members. As we always say – if it’s helpful for you, chances are it will be helpful for someone else! 

50 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Cool!  My template was just published!

https://miro.com/miroverse/uml-erd-diagram/?utm_source=sfmc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=updated_approved_published_miroverse_automated_submission_flow?social=copy-link

UML is a very important topic in IT, and UML diagrams have been HUGELY underrepresented in the Miroverse, so I hope this is a good contribution for the world of IT!

Userlevel 4

I just submitted the “SMART agile product roadmap” template to Miroverse: https://miro.com/miroverse/smart-agile-product-roadmap/

As basic product roadmap templates are on the top requested list, I believe that having one simple but effective goal-oriented roadmap format available is essential. Formulating these goals the SMART way helps to establish criteria for effective goal-setting and objective development. Looking forward to your feedback and input!

Great addition to Miroverse, @jan-patrick

Userlevel 4

Cool!  My template was just published!

https://miro.com/miroverse/uml-erd-diagram/?utm_source=sfmc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=updated_approved_published_miroverse_automated_submission_flow?social=copy-link

UML is a very important topic in IT, and UML diagrams have been HUGELY underrepresented in the Miroverse, so I hope this is a good contribution for the world of IT!

Three templates in a row - you’re on a roll, @Kenneth Ritley

https://miro.com/miroverse/aligning-pm-hcd-and-cm-version-10/?social=copy-link

Userlevel 4

Awesome, @Ueli!

Hi all,

Love this challenge, here’s my submission for most wanted - “Simple Venn Diagram”. I put a twist on a retrospective classic, Working & Stuck! 

https://miro.com/miroverse/the-working-stuck-venn-diagram/

Thanks and good luck everyone!

Excited for the challenge!!

I created this Service Blueprint Template 

https://miro.com/miroverse/service-blueprint-canvas/?utm_source=sfmc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=updated_approved_published_miroverse_automated_submission_flow?social=copy-link

Hope folks enjoy and get some use out of it! 

Userlevel 4

Hi all,

Love this challenge, here’s my submission for most wanted - “Simple Venn Diagram”. I put a twist on a retrospective classic, Working & Stuck! 

https://miro.com/miroverse/the-working-stuck-venn-diagram/

Thanks and good luck everyone!

Love this approach to a retro, @Fitzyp123!

Userlevel 4

Excited for the challenge!!

I created this Service Blueprint Template 

https://miro.com/miroverse/service-blueprint-canvas/?utm_source=sfmc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=updated_approved_published_miroverse_automated_submission_flow?social=copy-link

Hope folks enjoy and get some use out of it! 

Beautiful template, @Liz Possee Corthell!

Userlevel 1

Miro community, I’m thrilled to share my first template in Portuguese for the challenge: the “Canvas de Fluxo de Valor Ideal”! This is just the beginning, as many more templates are on the way.

Stay tuned because I will be back to share even more grandiose templates… just like Miro 👀.

Looking forward to seeing all the creative entries and collaborating with this amazing community. Let’s make workflows smoother and more efficient together!

Good luck to everyone participating! 🍀

Hi folks!

I wanted to let you all know that I've just submitted a new template for a Four-Circle Venn Diagram to Miroverse. 🎉 
Four-circle Venn Diagram Template | Miroverse

This template features four different variations, each designed to help users visualize various levels of complexity and relationships among four sets. Whether you're looking for a comprehensive analysis or a simplified overview, there's something here for everyone.

Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think!😁

Userlevel 1

Love this challenge, @Nicole Kurek!😍

I´ve just submitted my Agile Product Roadmap 🚀 template in Miroverse:
https://miro.com/miroverse/agile-product-roadmap-/

This is a simple and easy template to use for Product Managers, Scrum Masters, Development teams etc. to visualize and communicate their product´s mission and upcoming deliveries.  

Ping @Hanne Keiling, have a look to see if it matches the need you requested on Miroverse for a product release template. 😊

Userlevel 4

Hi folks!

I wanted to let you all know that I've just submitted a new template for a Four-Circle Venn Diagram to Miroverse. 🎉 
Four-circle Venn Diagram Template | Miroverse

This template features four different variations, each designed to help users visualize various levels of complexity and relationships among four sets. Whether you're looking for a comprehensive analysis or a simplified overview, there's something here for everyone.

Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think!😁

Great addition to Miroverse, @Irfan Rosli!

Here is my template → https://miro.com/miroverse/birthday-card-template/?social=copy-link

Userlevel 1

Love this challenge, @Nicole Kurek!😍

I´ve just submitted my Agile Product Roadmap 🚀 template in Miroverse:
https://miro.com/miroverse/agile-product-roadmap-/

This is a simple and easy template to use for Product Managers, Scrum Masters, Development teams etc. to visualize and communicate their product´s mission and upcoming deliveries.  

Ping @Hanne Keiling, have a look to see if it matches the need you requested on Miroverse for a product release template. 😊

My template got published today on Miroverse 💛 and received this new URL: https://miro.com/miroverse/agile-product-roadmap-template/

Here is a template I just submitted and that I have used for educational purposes in a project, training teams in UX methods and tools. 

Service blueprint + Journey map hybrid

Userlevel 4

Here is a template I just submitted and that I have used for educational purposes in a project, training teams in UX methods and tools. 

Service blueprint + Journey map hybrid

Awesome, @Anya Aksenovich and congrats on publishing your first Miroverse template! 🎉

Here’s a general empathy map template we just submitted, which includes prompts for using it with personas: Empathy map template

Empathy mapping is important for:

• Getting into the user centric mindset and making sure you are not designing from your own assumptions, but actually delivering value to the user

• Better understanding the user by perceiving their feelings and emphasizing with their needs

It can be used for both general research purposes as well as when you have observed a pattern in behaviour but the problem is not clear (e.g. website visit rate significantly dropping amongst users of a certain demographic).

Userlevel 4

Here’s a general empathy map template we just submitted, which includes prompts for using it with personas: Empathy map template

Empathy mapping is important for:

• Getting into the user centric mindset and making sure you are not designing from your own assumptions, but actually delivering value to the user

• Better understanding the user by perceiving their feelings and emphasizing with their needs

It can be used for both general research purposes as well as when you have observed a pattern in behaviour but the problem is not clear (e.g. website visit rate significantly dropping amongst users of a certain demographic).

Fantastic, @Habanero Consulting Inc.!

Userlevel 1

Here’s a Timeline Retrospective template

Userlevel 4

Here’s a Timeline Retrospective template

Woohoo, @Douglas Ferguson!

Here is Rising Solutions’ new Tell a Great Story template for your consideration. It’s a great way to organize your thoughts and develop a persuasive narrative with help from Miro’s AI tools. 

Hi everyone, I submitted an empathy map on friday and got published today. Give it a try Empathy Map

Userlevel 4

🌟 Announcing the winners of the Top-Requested Templates Challenge! 🌟

We are thrilled to announce the winners of our Top-Requested Templates Challenge! After careful deliberation, we have selected two Creators whose templates stood out for their relevance, layout and design, and ease of use.

Without further ado, the winners are… 🥁🥁🥁 

Let’s give them a big round of applause! 👏

🏆 Each winner will receive a $75 digital gift card and an exclusive Miro swag bundle. All participants will have their templates featured in the Template Challenge category in Miroverse and receive a $15 coupon code for the Miro Swag Shop.

✉️ Keep an eye out for a message from me later this week with the next steps for redeeming your prizes! 

We were incredibly impressed by the high-quality submissions we received and want to extend a big thank you to everyone who participated and shared their templates with the community. You can check out all of the fantastic submissions here

🤔 What challenge should we do next? Share your thoughts on what types of challenges and prizes you'd like to see in the future by commenting on this post or reaching out to me directly! 

Congratulations once again to our winners, and thank you to our community members for your participation! 🎉

Userlevel 1

Wow, this made my day! 🎉😃 I'm over the moon to hear that I won the Top-Requested Templates Challenge. Thank you so much for the recognition, Miro team and @Nicole Kurek!🙌💛

It's awesome to know that my template Agile Product Roadmap 🚀 is making a difference and you found it useful. I´ve used the template myself for some time in my teams and it truly supported the visualization of prioritization, where we were heading going forward, and aligned the team's work with business goals.

A huge shout out to everyone who contributed to the challenge – you guys and girls rock!🌟 I´m so thrilled to be part of this community! I´ve already found some favorite templates of yours, that I want to try out for my work going forward. 

Thanks again for this honor. Looking forward to more opportunities to collaborate and contribute! Can't wait to see what's next!