TOTW (March 29, 2022) — Team Onion Workshop for breaking down silos

• 29 March 2022
  • 4 replies
TOTW (March 29, 2022) — Team Onion Workshop for breaking down silos
Userlevel 7
Badge +1

This week, Team Onion Workshop by @Emily Webber is the Template Of The Week (or TOTW). It helps keep teams small, break down silos and create shared responsibility across team boundaries.

Do you like this template as much as we do? Leave Emily a compliment here, :heart:  her template on Miroverse, and feel free to share your favorite team building templates in this thread! 

Voting makes template discovery easier for other members of Miro Community and supports those who are contributing to Miroverse in such a meaningful way.

How do we choose TOTW? It’s a mystery! But upvoting helps! :hugging:

4 replies

Such a useful activity, great to have it ready to go in Miro.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I love the structure of this template, it's visually delightful and satisfying in all its simplicity! Look forward to trying it out!

Userlevel 1

Thanks for highlighting the board.

The Team Onion is a model I created to help people work together across team boundaries, especially in large organisations with teams rely on other functions to get features into the hands of their users.

I have some examples of scenarios where people have used the approach here https://teamonion.works/examples

It was great to be able turn this into a Miro template to make it easier for people to use.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@Emily Webber wow, thank you for sharing these examples! I really love this one Starting a new engagement: Building a picture of who’s who — seems super valuable in the context of cross-functional collaboration or when working as a consultant.